Saturday, July 24, 2010

Buena Vista, East Cape at last

We pulled up to Casa Latimer about 2pm this afternoon. Jay and I left Longview, Wa. Sunday, July 19th, and have been on the road since. We have come 2365 miles and I have thoroughly enjoyed every one  of them.  I feel blessed and am extremely grateful that I am here. The last stop before the house was in San Bartolo, where we  bought a kilo of fresh mangoes and a kilo of fresh picked grapefruit.
After unloading the car, airing out the house, and getting set up on the internet, it was time for a well deserved siesta. Then down to the beach for a romp in the Sea of Cortez for an hour or so. It has been too long since I have had that pleasure.
For dinner we pulled out all the stops. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on Bimbo bread, jalapeƱo potato chips, and for dessert, Oreos and milk. Life is good!
Tomorrow, I'll be able to publish a more extensive post with more photos of the trip.
Please feel free to comment and/or ask questions about the East Cape, Buena Vista, Los Cabos or Baja.
The photo to the left was taken from the back deck just before I went down to the water this afternoon.
Why not let us help you make this part of your life? Visit us at http://caborealty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment